K-6 registration for the 2017/2018 school year is now OPEN!
Steps for registering in the Flagler School's Virtual Instruction Program (VIP).
Step 1: You must complete the online questionnaire. Click on the link below.
- This is the first part in seeing if your child is eligible to enroll with iFlagler.
Step 2: After your information from the online questionnaire is reviewed by an iFlagler representative, you will receive an email informing you of the eligibility results.
If approved the email will contain:
- A registration checklist
- Ensure that all areas of the registration checklist are complete before contacting the iFlagler office.
- For students new to the district, iFlagler must receive out of district transcripts and test results before a scheduled appointment.
- The district registration packet
- The step-by-step instructions on creating a Parent/Student FLVS account
- Grades 7-12 ONLY
Step 3: Once steps 1 and 2 are complete, call iFlagler to schedule a registration appointment.
- (386) 447-1520
- Appointments are available on Tuesdays through Thursdays from 9 am – 2 pm, beginning May, 16th
Full-time enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is open from April 12th until July 11th.
For questions about eligibilty and registering, contact: 386-447-1520